Leverage the power of the preliminary design and innovative visualization functionality inside InfraWorks to take your Civil 3D projects to new heights. During this session you’ll learn how the expanded toolset of InfraWorks 360 allows engineers to rapidly generate preliminary storm designs, perform traffic simulations, and more. Combine models from Civil 3D, Revit, and more to communicate to stakeholders with complete context, the sense of place and visual impacts of your projects.
During this session you will learn:
- Accelerate project approvals by communicating designs in the context of their surroundings.
- Complete preliminary road and storm design tasks with greater efficiency.
- Analyze the visual and traffic impacts of designs.
- Exchange intelligent model data between Civil 3D, Revit, and InfraWorks.
- Maintain more consistent data, context and processes