CADD Microsystems specializes in 2D/3D design and engineering solutions for the public sector, with extensive experience in the manufacturing, building, construction, engineering, education, geospatial, plant and mapping industries. Working closely with Autodesk and our partners, we have close to 30 years of experience developing and implementing design software solutions for federal, state and local clients. Experience the difference of working with a team dedicated to the public sector. Let us show you why we're considered among the best at providing our customers with best-in-class solutions, sales support, consulting, and training.
Why CADD Microsystems?
- We understand the unique requirements and challenges of our public sector clients, based on our extensive experience with federal, state and local agencies, as well as government contractors.
- We provide cost-effective solutions – products and services – for government agencies globally.
- We customize and configure software environments to meet the specific mandates, standards and workflows of each of our clients.
- We make it possible for users to adhere to and enforce organizational design standards, business rules and workflows.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Services
- CADD Care Certified Helpdesk
- Software Installations & Deployments
- Training & Learning
- CAD/BIM Content Creation & Mgmt
- Standards Development & Enforcement
- Business Process Consulting
- Custom Application Development
- Facilities Management & Real Estate Solutions, CAFM/CIFM
- Civil Engineering, GIS & Survey
- Building Architecture & Engineering
- Manufacturing and Simulation
CADD Microsystems has classroom training, e-learning and consulting services available on GSA Schedule #GS-35F-0725R. Additionally, we team our GSA Schedule with partners who offer Autodesk products on ESI, GSA Schedule, CHESS, state contracts, and more.